Fair Use Notice

FAIR USE NOTICE

A BEAR MARKET ECONOMICS BLOG

OCCUPY INNER THROUGH OUTER SPACE (IN ALL DIMENSIONS)

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

FAIR USE NOTICE FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for scientific, research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.

Read more at: http://www.etupdates.com/fair-use-notice/#.UpzWQRL3l5M | ET. Updates
FAIR USE NOTICE FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for scientific, research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.

Read more at: http://www.etupdates.com/fair-use-notice/#.UpzWQRL3l5M | ET. Updates

All Blogs licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Updated: Alien Jigsaw: Black Man in Black and ET – Human Risks of Contact

ExoPolitical Waves II



April 28, 2010

Alien Jigsaw: Black Man in Black and ET – Human Risks

home

Filed under: Uncategorized — bearmarketnews @ 2:00 am
Tags:

by Ernie Karhu and Meryl Johnson

Black Man in Black

I’ve been a “voluntary” contactee since 1942 (on Easter Sunday). 

On that day in March of 1942, "they" told me that "they" were beginning what appeared to be a new phase of contact; what I would now term as creating a new infrastructure of contact; the imagery I was given was that of their "building of bridges". 

Since that day, I’ve met others who have had lifelong or as in my case extended periods of  contact throughout much of my life. My sense today. in retrospect, was that this contact was hyper-dimensional or possibly involving some sort of morphic resonance (see Sheldrake). 

The "setup" of contact is or seems quite redundant: There is nothing particularly special in terms of my own contact or their contact with me involvement. I make no special claims. I have no particular grasp why I was "selected" except my claim that I am HSS or "highly aware". I was four years old at the time and my parents reported I was absent for approximately 6 hours. They never forgot my unusual story.

One of the most fascinating contactee/experiencer stories was “validated” inadvertently by others. The events occurred in dense metropolitan NYC and witnessed in detail by numerous others. The following story was sent to me from a friend who lives in New York City and has had numerous encounters with aliens (not of this world) there randomly for many years now. She wrote:

(Meryl Johnson)

“I hadn’t had any unusual experiences for months, so I’d begun to think that they were probably over. Also, that I’d probably imagined the whole thing. Now, without fail, every time I’ve decided that I must have imagined it all, something really unusual has happened to make me doubt that. It was early October, beautiful weather, and I was housecleaning. I dumped the litter box, then discovered I was out of kitty litter, so I ran out to get some.

It was just after 5:00 pm and the sidewalk was crowded with well dressed Wall St. types coming home from work. I was dressed in my rattiest, tattered housecleaning clothes and hoped I was invisible. 

I noticed an extremely tall, extremely handsome black man coming towards me, perfectly dressed in a black suit with a vest and red tie, black hat, black umbrella, black gloves. Even in that well dressed crowd you couldn’t miss him. When he got to me he said in a loud voice, “Oh, no! We’re not going to forget our little Meryl! Don’t worry, we’ll never forget about our little Meryl! How could we?” 

He kept this up, I just sort of cringed, nodding, while a little crowd gathered around us. Finally he laughed, and started dancing, leaping in the air and clicking his heels, going towards the river. “Who IS that?” the crowd demanded. I said I had no idea. “Isn’t he an actor? An athlete? A model?” I repeated that I didn’t know who he was. “But he knows your name!” We argued for awhile, then I went to the store and got my kitty litter.

This was a very ambiguous incident and could have been taken as either sinister or encouraging depending on how one viewed one’s experiences, and I think that’s true of a lot of this stuff. Now for part 2 of this story, which happened several years later. 

There’s a very good theater group in Brooklyn that wanted to do a play about experiencers. They interviewed Budd Hopkins, John Mack, some of their experiencers. I was part of a group called SPACE, and they wanted to interview us. Some of us went to the Brooklyn Academy of Music and we had a very formal meeting with maybe six of them, very serious, sincere young actors and writers. I was asked to tell them my “Black Man in Black” story, so I did, and they liked it. I didn’t learn until months later that after they left the meeting and were heading down the steps to the subway they noticed a very tall, handsome black man dressed in black coming up towards them. They thought, “hmmm,” but in Brooklyn that’s not exactly unusual. When he got to them he grinned and said, “I’ll bet that story really got through to you, didn’t it?” They turned around to stare at him as he left, and on the back of his jacket there was a large Planet Earth in red.”

Risks of Human – ET Communication

Among the many risks involved in contact experience is attributing more to them than the sense of the experience: The following was written by my NYC friend for the Alien Jigsaw.

Risks


As for the risks involved, they’re quite serious. The biggest risk, so far as I can see, is the risk of self-delusion and self-deception. These experiences can serve as a quick trip to serious trouble in our lives if we assume that our interpretations are correct and act accordingly. This is true regardless of whether we give them positive or negative interpretations. There’s no point at which we can be entirely certain that we are interpreting these experiences correctly and know exactly what they mean. There’s still plenty that we have to learn. Having these experiences doesn’t mean that we’re in any way special or elite, or receiving special information from superior beings, either. I’ve been scolded more than once for becoming too trusting of my teachers! Which, again, seems peculiarly honest of them.

We remain responsible for ourselves, our behavior, and our own lives. We have no reason to suppose that the aliens are here to rescue us, take care of us, or be responsible for us in any way. We also have no reason to assume that we’re under their control and pass responsibility for what happens to them. Assuming that they’re arranging marriages, require us to move to different parts of the country, etc., can lead to disaster – unless it’s in our own best interest to do these things.

Why should we take their advice any more seriously than that of anyone else’s? Sometimes, months later, I can see that something that seemed extremely personal, and maybe helpful or harmful, at the time, was merely a quest for information on their part. Since we’re all powerful individuals in our own right – both them and us – there are considerable risks on both sides. We need to be careful and work hard at developing better communications, taking nothing for granted as actually “solved” yet. Our minds are constructed for problem solving, to reach conclusions and demand immediate answers and explanations. This is one area in which we’re not going to get this degree of certainty without a lot of hard work. At this point, interpretations are speculation. Letting our imaginations create myths out of this material is not the correct response.”

by Meryl Johnson, ©1996

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/Abductees/Exp_In_ET-Human_Communication.html

No comments: